Wednesday, April 29, 2009

More finals submissions











Okay, here are a few drafts and sketches of a variety of book cover ideas. Absolutely none were done using the computer. I tried to used many different ideas. The first examples of bookcovers given and discussed were so similar that I didnt think it much of a choice. I am hoping these are closer as I was thinking that before an architects work goes into drafting details, the client needs to see some rough ideas before settling on which it is he/she wants. I figured it must be the same for what we are doing?




1 comment:

  1. I admire you doing so much by hand.

    Of them all, I really like the top one with the scales of justice in the circle the best. It is elegant and attractive. The blue is a calming, attractive color and the circle adds additional elegance. Also, while it is definitely a "legal" theme, it does not scream "courtroom" as some of the others may have a tendency to do. I think the book is teaching how to speak and carry yourself, not just be in a courtroom.

    Nice work.

    ReplyDelete