Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Final: first rough draft

I had submitted this as a first rough draft, but it was too much of a "photo shop" look to it. Here were a few words I had used:

The style of the design on top of the book kind of reflected a similar style to the logo she used. The actual photo is one I had used from an image online from a book titled "Photographer's Legal Guide, Carolyn E. Wright, Esq." I cropped the name out and focused on the main part of her photo that appealed to me which was the name "court house" and the elegant architecture which kind of reflected the client's appearance of elegance in her portrait and what I would imagine would attract a potential reader with this type of interest. To me, it displayed a more beautiful and inviting look to a courthouse. The colors I had chosen because of the client's interest in a natural look. The softer and more natural tones also have a calming effect as opposed to the red used in the examples. This is just one of the ideas for book covers I was tinkering with and leaning more towards thinking the client may approve of or consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment